Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Avast! Thar it blows... a M-ARR-io cake!

Happy Talk Like A Pirate Day!

Er. This would be it for today, actually.

But since you dropped by (which is AWESOME btw, thankyouthankyouthankyou!), I'll let you have a peek at what I'm currently up to, decorating-wise...


It's still a WIP of course, but I trust you can pretty much tell where I'm going.
And since it's September 17th, I get to call it a MARRio cake for a whole day! *nudge nudge* Geddit, uh?

This cake is meant as a special surprise for a kid who's turning eight today... but thankfully, his birthday party will be on Saturday, so unless something really bad happens to a) me, b) the cake, c) the sugarpaste figures or d) any combination of the above, I should be able to put it all together just in time...


No comments:

Post a Comment